A lot of people love to travel and see places they have never been before. Who wouldn’t enjoy traveling? It is nice to experience and explore new places and new things to discover. Experiencing is part of our growth, and it is healthy for us to try something new. There are a lot of events happing in different countries in April. And this is the reason why it is the best month of the year to travel.
Here are the places where you can travel to in April.
1. Bali, Indonesia: Bali is famous for its beaches, and a lot of people from the west go there to enjoy the sunny beaches, hiking on some trails, and a lot of activities. Bali is known as a surfing destination. But if you are not a surfer, there are a lot of things that you can do on the island. There are different activities you can choose from and be able to enjoy your vacation there. One of the things that tourists do most is making their Batik. Batik is a traditional fabric in Indonesia that you wear as a wrap-around skirt or dress. It is like a giant scarf that covers your entire body. This is often worn when you go to sacred places that don’t allow you to wear small outfits or outfits that show your shoulders and knees.
2. Costa Rica: Costa Rica is similar to Bali. A lot of people go there for the beach and water sports, especially surfing. April is the best time for people who wants to learn how to surf for the first time. This is when waves are still low, and most of the tourists are leaving. It is a very peaceful country, and it is also the best place for you to practice yoga or even get certified by it. The locals and ex-pats have the same generous hospitality to everyone. They bond in surfing and yoga. It is a pretty chill place for everyone to go for a vacation, most notably for April. There are a lot of things you can do there, aside from yoga and surfing. Waterfall trekking, mountain, and hill-climbing are few of the many adventures that you can do once you are there.
3. Mayrhofen, Austria: If you want snow and a lot of fun festivals, Mayrhofen in Austria is the destination for snowboarders. Every month of April, there is an electronic music festival going on in this place. There will be a giant igloo nightclub where all snowboarders and party-goers go. This is an exciting experience, most notably for those people who are into parties. There are a lot of things to do there as well, aside from partying and snowboarding. There is a 500km trek to a glacier park, which is an award-winning terrain park that adventure goers will love.
4. Japan: Japan is known for its anime, manga, advanced technology, and culture. And in April, it is Japan’s cherry blossom season. The cherry blossom season starts in March and ends on the first week of May. This makes the month of April the perfect time to go and witness the blossoming of the pink cherry blossom trees. For April, Kyoto is the best place in Japan to-go-to when it comes to seeing this event. It has a forest of cherry blossom trees that can make you feel as if you are in a different world. A lot of tourists go there to witness the beauty of these trees. The transition of the different colors will surely amaze you on how nature works. There are three different parts of Japan where you can enjoy the Cherry Blossoms bloom. If you have a lot of time, it is best to see them all for the entire month of April. This is because every part has different surprises for you to see and experience.
5. Havana, Cuba: If you want to see a lot of colors, people dancing on the street, and a lot of fun festive activities, Havana in Cuba is the destination for you. Every April, they host Ritmo Cuba, which is a Salsa Dance festival where you can witness dance competitions, salsa street dancing, and parties on the street. You will even get the chance to learn the basics from anyone present. Learning Salsa in its birthplace is a lot different than learning it from the internet or an amateur instructor. As soon as you reach Havana during April, you will see and feel the festive presence of the Ritmo Cuban festival. You are also given an option to wear colorful outfits and dance with the people and enjoy the festival.
These are just a few of the many places that you can go to during April. But it is hard for us to leave our homes during this time because of the pandemic. But it is still good to plan where to go for the next vacation. It will seem like a reward to ourselves once the situation is better. And it is something that we can look forward to when the world chaos is over. It is nice to dream for now and think of the things we need to do to stay healthy so that we can still do the things we love to do. And traveling is one of the many things that individuals love to do. The experience and the journey towards the destination will always be worthing. The list of places mentioned above is just suggestions on where you can go during April. You can explore the world when you can and be happy and free to do whatever you want by starting in one of these countries.